Welcome to Chatmeetclub.com ("Chatmeetclub," "we," "us," or "our"). Chatmeetclub provides a platform for artists to sell their digital art to buyers worldwide. By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms of service ("Terms"), which govern your access to and use of Chatmeetclub.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through Chatmeetclub.com.
- Account Registration To use Chatmeetclub, you must create an account and provide accurate and complete registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
- Digital Art Listings Chatmeetclub allows artists to sell their digital art to buyers. All digital art listings must comply with our content policies. Any content that is deemed sexually explicit or inappropriate for minors is strictly prohibited. Additionally, due to legal restrictions in Nepal, users in Nepal may not access or view any content that is considered sexually explicit.
- Fees and Payments Chatmeetclub charges a commission fee for each transaction made on the platform. Our fee is 5%-20% of the total transaction amount. Payment to artists is made via khalti or bank transfer. Artists are responsible for paying any taxes associated with their earnings.
- Intellectual Property By uploading digital art to Chatmeetclub, you agree that you have the right to do so and that you are not violating any copyright or intellectual property laws. Chatmeetclub respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
- User Conduct Chatmeetclub expects its users to behave in a respectful and professional manner. Any user who engages in harassing or abusive behavior toward other users will have their account terminated.
- Termination of Account Chatmeetclub reserves the right to terminate any user account for any reason, including but not limited to violation of our content policies or user conduct guidelines.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Chatmeetclub provides its services on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, without any warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability Chatmeetclub shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising from the use of our services, including but not limited to loss of profits or data.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal.
By using Chatmeetclub, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our services. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice.